No products in the cart.
Copper Moon Sumatra, Whole Bean Coffee, 5 Pound Bag, Dark Roast Coffee with Smoothly Bold, Earthy Flavors, and Herbal Notes
By on August 28, 2020 in Roasted Coffee Beans
Brand: Copper Moon
- CAFÉ COFFEE BREWED BY YOU: Start each day sipping a cup of coffee as flavorful as they serve in a coffee shop. Whether you enjoy organic or fair trade beans, single origin brews, or full bodied dark or medium roasts, we have blends in your flavor profile.
- WHOLE BEAN OR GROUND: Do you prefer to grind your own coffee beans fresh each morning for the perfect pour over, press pot or cold brew, or do you prefer the simple convenience of pre-ground coffee? Copper Moon Coffee has a variety of blends in both forms.
- SINGLE BATCH ROASTED: At Copper Moon Coffee, we roast single batches of beans for the best flavor. Our variety of origins, blends, & roasts bring you the freshest coffee to brew & serve, with a delightfully full body & creamy, smooth finish to each sip.
- COPPER MOON MOMENT IN EVERY CUP: A Copper Moon is when the sun, earth, & full moon align in a single, delightful event. Each sip of a cup of Copper Moon Coffee is a similarly singular & delightful event, the perfect blend of fresh beans & careful roasting.
- QUALITY IN A CUP: Compare to coffee from VitaCup, Community Coffee, Full Circle, Peet's Coffee, Perfect Pod, Starbucks, Seattle's Best Coffee, San Francisco Bay Coffee, Marley Coffee, Caribou Coffee, Folgers, Dunkin' Donuts, Maxwell House, Green Mountain.
New from $35.84 ($0.45 / Ounce) (1 offers)